|Category: Clean Internet Jokes|
Clean Christian jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean jokes and humor about the internet, email, Newsgroups, online, geeks, computers, and windows
1. I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the Web.
2. I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
3. I will get dressed before noon.
4. I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.
5. I will sit down with pen and paper, and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.
6. I will call someone on the phone to talk, who I cannot contact via the Web.
7. I will read a book...if I still remember how.
8. I will listen to those around me and their needs, and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.
9. I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.
10. I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11. I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.
12. Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime ... and the Web will always be there tomorrow. . . . ( but let me go check, just once more today .... )