|Category: Clean Questions Jokes|
Clean Christian jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean jokes and humor. Light bulb jokes, unanswerable questions, strange questions, more.
hese are questions that people actually asked of Park Rangers around the country.
Grand Canyon National Park
- Was this man-made?
- Do you light it up at night?
- Is the mule train air conditioned?
- So where are the faces of the presidents?
Everglades National Park
- Are the alligators real?
- Are the baby alligators for sale?
- Where are all the rides?
- What time does the two o'clock bus leave?
Denali National Park (Alaska)
- What time do you feed the bears?
- Can you show me where the yeti lives?
- How often do you mow the tundra?
- How much does Mount McKinley weigh?
Mesa Verde National Park
- Did people build this, or did Indians?
- Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
- Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
- Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- How much of the cave is underground?
- So what's in the unexplored part of the cave?
- Does it ever rain in here?
- How many Ping-Pong balls would it take to fill this up?
- So what is this -- just a hole in the ground?
Yosemite National Park
- Where are the cages for the animals?
- What time do you turn on Yosemite Falls?
Yellowstone National Park
- Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
- How do you turn it on?
- When does the guy who turns it on get to sleep?
- We had no trouble finding the park entrances, but where are the exits?