|Category: Clean Stupidity Jokes|
Clean Christian jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean jokes and humor about the stupid things we say and do and stupid things in life.
n case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
- On Sears hair dryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
- On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
- On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
- Some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
- On a hotel-provided shower cap in a box:
Fits one head.
- On Tesco's Tiramisu desert:
Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box.)
- On Marks and Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating
- On packaging for a Rowenta Iron:
Do not iron clothes on body
- On Boot's CHILDREN's Cough Medicine
Do not drive car or operate machinery
- On Nytol (a sleep aid):
Warning: may cause drowsiness
- On a kitchen knife:
Warning: Keep out of children.
- On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
- On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
- On Sainsbury's Peanuts
Warning: contains nuts
- On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
- On a chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.