|Category: Clean Church Signs Jokes|
Clean Christian jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean jokes and humor about church signs, church bloopers, notes from God, and more.
1) Stewardship Offertory: "Jesus Paid It All"
2) The music for today's service was all composed by George Friedrich Handel in celebration of the 300th anniversary of his birth.
3) Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
4) The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
5) The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success. Special thanks are due to the minister's daughter, who labored the whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her.
6) 22 members were present at the church meeting held at the home of Mrs. Marsha Crutchfield last evening. Mrs. Crutchfield and Mrs. Rankin sang a duet, The Lord Knows Why.
7) A song fest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
8) Today's Sermon: HOW MUCH CAN A MAN DRINK? with hymns from a full choir.
9) On a church bulletin during the minister's illness: GOD IS GOOD Dr. Hargreaves is better.
10) Potluck supper: prayer and medication to follow.
11) Don't let worry kill you off - let the church help.
12) The 1997 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
13) Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary.