|Category: Clean Church Signs Jokes|
Clean Christian jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean jokes and humor about church signs, church bloopers, notes from God, and more.
1) Our next song is "Angels We Have Heard Get High."
2) Don't let worry kill you--let the church help.
3) Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
4) For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
5) Weight Watchers will meet a 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
6) Jean will be leading a weight-management series Wednesday nights. She's use the program herself and has been growing like crazy!
7) The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
8) This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
9) Tuesday at 4:00 P.M. there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will please come early.
10) Wednesday the ladies liturgy will meet. Mrs. Johnson will sing "Put me in my little bed" accompanied by the pastor.
11) Thursday at 5:00 PM there will be a meeting of the Little Mother's Club. All ladies wishing to become "Little Mothers" will meet with the Pastor in his study.
12) This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
13) The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.