|Category: Clean Funny One-Liners Jokes|
Clean Christian jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean one-liner jokes and words of wit and wisdom.
- Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name
- Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back
- Time is what keeps things from happening all at once
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math
- I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
- Never answer an anonymous letter
- It's lonely at the top; but you do eat better
- I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
- Always go to other people's funerals, or they won't go to yours
- Few women admit their age; few men act it
- If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
- No one is listening until you make a mistake
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else
- We have enough youth How about a fountain of "Smart"?
- He who laughs last thinks slowest
- Campers: Nature's way of feeding mosquitoes
- Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps
- There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't
- Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?