|Category: Clean Funny One-Liners Jokes|
Clean Christian jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean one-liner jokes and words of wit and wisdom.
- Nuke the Whales
- I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine
- Out of my mind Back in five minutes
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory
- As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools
- Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot
- Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep
- The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it
- You can't have everything; where would you put it?
- I took an IQ test and the results were negative
- Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
- We are born naked, wet and hungry Then things get worse
- Be nice to your kids They'll choose your nursing home
- DNA: National Dyslexic Association
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
- I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges
- Eat right Stay fit Die anyway
- DARE to keep cops off donuts
- Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool